Breakouts are not forever...
If you are experiencing breakouts and skin issues, you have not been singled out, ÀTOI Skincare is here to help you achieving clear and radiant skin. It is not just a dream, but a reality with our French-based luxury skin brand. Start with embracing the power of self-care through skincare to help you break free from breakouts and the take on the confidence that comes with healthy, glowing skin.
Here’s the ÀTOI dos and don'ts to take control and free yourself from breakouts.
- Embrace Gentle Skincare: The foundation of clear skin begins with gentle care. We recommend that you first develop a gentle hand on your skin. A rough hand irritates breakouts and coarsens the skin around them, slowing the healing process. Our Cleansing Milk is meticulously crafted with natural ingredients to provide your skin with the tender loving care it deserves to restore the skin.
- Ditch Tap Water, Choose Distilled: Tap water can contain impurities that may aggravate breakouts. Consider using distilled water to cleanse your face, or invest in a water filter for your sink. This small change can make a big difference in preserving your skin's natural balance. Tip: Towels can have irritating residue from detergents and fabric softeners we should not be used to dry the face. Instead, try using ÀTOI’s 100% Cotton Squares with distilled water to dry the face when you get out of the shower or bath to wipe the face down. This simple addition will result in an immediate improvement in the skin.
- Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate: One of the simplest yet most effective tips for clear skin is staying hydrated. Drinking ample water throughout the day helps flush out toxins and keeps your skin plump and glowing. Our favorite water is an Alkaline Water. Not only does it help to balance the system’s acidity, but it also tastes delicious.
- Say No to High Acid and High Iodine Foods: Certain foods like citrus fruits, tomatoes, spinach, and seafood can be high in acidity and iodine, which can trigger breakouts. Moderation is key; consider reducing your consumption of these foods if you notice a correlation with breakouts. Tip: Iodine can irritate breakouts under the skin that never seem to come to a head and are painful. If your breakouts are in the lower part of the face, especially the jaw line, avoid seafood, especially tuna, swordfish, shrimp the nori used to wrap sushi. Try Filet of sole, salmon and whitefish which are low in iodine and better choices for the skin.
- Find Local Delicious Health Food & Embrace Skin-Friendly Fruits: It is especially important that our healthy food should always taste as good as it can. Delicious food makes it so much easier to stick to a healthy way of eating. Incorporate skin-loving fresh fruits like pineapples, mangos, kiwi and papaya into your diet. These fruits are natural pore reducers and rich in antioxidants and vitamins that promote skin health, giving you a natural radiance from within. Tip: Eating fruits first thing in the morning is extremely beneficial because they help cut body fat, tone the skin and reduce the pores.
- Mind Your Shampoo Choices: Surprisingly, botanical shampoos can sometimes contain ingredients that are not skin-friendly. When washing your hair, be mindful not to let the shampoo run down your face. Tip: Consider using a soft headband or tilting your head backward during rinsing to prevent contact. This will help prevent breakouts particularly along the hairline and even the face.
- Limit Dairy Intake: Research has shown a potential link between dairy consumption and breakouts. Fats from cheese, butter, ice cream and other dairy products can be hard on broken out skin causing enlarge and clog the pores. While individual reactions vary, consider cutting back on dairy or opting for dairy alternatives to see if it makes a difference for your skin. Tip: As a butter replacement, try cold pressed oils like Spectrum Avocado oil or Almond Oil. These oils not only keep the pores clear, but they also help hydrate and nourish the skin from within, plus the Avocado Oil tastes like butter!
- Stick to a Consistent Skincare Routine: Establishing a daily skincare routine and consistency is key to achieving clear skin. Try one of ÀTOI’s Cleansing Sets, that includes a Cleanser, Toner and Moisturizer to address specific skin concerns. Our luxury skincare line offers a range of products to cater to your unique needs giving you noticeable radiant skin.
- Don't Forget Sunblock: Protect your skin from harmful UV rays daily. UV exposure can worsen acne and lead to premature aging. Choose a mineral based sunblock with a suitable SPF for your skin type.
- Believe in the Power of Self-Care: Last but not least, believe in yourself and your skin's potential to glow. The journey to clear skin may take time, but with patience, perseverance, and the right products, you will undoubtedly witness a transformation that will boost your self-confidence and radiate beauty from within.
Achieving clear skin is within reach; it's a journey that combines the power of self-care and skincare. By choosing gentle products, adopting healthy habits, and being mindful of your diet, you can break free from breakouts and embrace the luxury of radiant, healthy skin. Our French-based luxury skincare brand is here to support you on this journey, providing simplified premium skincare solutions. Remember beginning with a simple effective routine that calms the skin around the breakouts so that those areas improve, and you are left with clear radiant skin. Believe in yourself, take the first step, and let your inner beauty shine through. Remember, your skin deserves the best!
If you have any questions, email us at admin@atoiskincare. Our skin care professionals will give you a personal routine that will replace your acne with radiant skin.